Ive lost my Strat Whammy Bar and I want a new one and for a bit off fun i want to make my own one , im only really looking for measurments : like diameter , size lenghtwise , size and depth that i have to taper down to make the screw cap effect at the botttom!!
PLease help Me
Most guitar shops have lots of different sized bars for all different types of trems. Go through a good few till you find one that fits. That's what I'd do. If its a little loose you can always use some PTFE tape.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
It's pretty hard to make one. Alot easier to buy one, they are only about £5/$10
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
how on earth could you lose a whammy bar with the guitar attached to it? was it stolen or something
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
^ it's called, he took it off, then lost it
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
he's right i took it off to go practice at my mates house , you guys are right i suppose i should buy a new one!1 cheerrs though\\\
I put a screwdriver in there once and wiggled that around but to be honest I just grab the bridge with my bare hands and dive bomb that way... Then again im just not a fan of whammy bars.