This is a pretty damn solid death metal band from Norway. It's nothing groundbreaking by any means but it's definently an enjoyable listen. What's interesting about this band is that three of the four members are females (only the drummer is male) so you get death metal vocals from a chick, so of course it's reminiscent of Angela Gossow. But only the vocals sound like Arch Enemy, and even they don't really sound that much alike.

Long story short, I really enjoyed these guys debut album, Blood Vessel Criteria. Check them out here if you haven't heard them.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I dunno, I didn't like these guys (or gals heh) the first time I heard them, and I still don't. The guitars sound a bit too slick (or something) to my ears. And I'm not a big fan of female vocals anyway. They get a meh.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
the riffing is quite nice. but i dont like the vox to much for some reason. they sound like a girl Nergal or sumthin. not bad though.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by reed
I dunno, I didn't like these guys (or gals heh) the first time I heard them, and I still don't. The guitars sound a bit too slick (or something) to my ears. And I'm not a big fan of female vocals anyway. They get a meh.

This couldn't be more off topic, but holy ****, reed's a RUSH fan!
LMFAO

you know the song in my sig hahahhahhaa

yes I'm a rush fan. I have been for several years, but I've been listening to them a whole lot again for some reason.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
So it looks like Matt and I are pretty much the only ones who really like these guys?

I like the vox personally.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Not bad, the vocals are nice btw except the screeches which really don't fit well. Nothing really catchy though.
Quote by reed
LMFAO

you know the song in my sig hahahhahhaa

yes I'm a rush fan. I have been for several years, but I've been listening to them a whole lot again for some reason.

Dude, they're like my favorite band. I'm seriously the only person I know who can sit through the entirity of 2112 and not get bored. and Mystic Rhythms is a great song.