Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm hoping to participate more fully in the future as my knowledge and skill with the guitar grow.

My current guitar is a Yamaha Pacifica, a strat clone with a 25.5" scale length. On that guitar, It's relatively easy for me to play solo and regular chords but when doing some suspended chords or rhymth like the boogie woogie, I barely can reach all the frets with my small hands.

So I'm thinking about buying a shorter scale guitar, my budget isn't high and I'm now i'm considering either an Epiphone or an one of the Ibanez shorter scale guitars (arc300), or even a Fender Cyclone with the 24" scale. What do you think?

Thank you so much,
N-
Id actuall go for the Cyclone cause it's different, but I don't know about its Hard ROck capabilities, matters what ya play
Fender. I really like the cyclone and the humbucker-Single configuration would give it greater versatility than the other choices.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Fender Mustang or Jaguar
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Cyclone w/ JB in bridge and Fender Texas Special in Neck...perfect, although If i had the money I would put and EMG-81 in the bridge and a Vintage EMG (EMG-SV) in the neck...kickassage