Page 1 of 2
Lol I love the threadstarter for making this thread
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
old, and still hilarious
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Member
limp "biscuit" sucks whang

Actually, they are a very talented band, its only Fred Durst that sucks. Seriously, listen to some of their old stuff, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto are at the top of their game. DJ Lethal isn't to bad either, and don't tell me DJing is easy until you try it, white boy.
Oh I know, build a bridge is a song I lovve to play on guitar, I should have specifically said Fred Durst, and to the guy who said I spelled "whang" wrong, I would know because I do not have to look up what a penis is in the dictionary.
Quote by Member
Oh I know, build a bridge is a song I lovve to play on guitar, I should have specifically said Fred Durst, and to the guy who said I spelled "whang" wrong, I would know because I do not have to look up what a penis is in the dictionary.

You've obviously never looked inside a dictionary, and you would be refering to a thesaurus.
Oh good Lord ... how can any one person be so crap? You don't go onstage when you play like that!! What was he thinking?!!
I love you lp345 ...Now I know that I have a chance at making it in music...
OMGZORDS! I LOVE HIS TONE!!!! OMFG, I BET HE USES LIKE, SOME NEW LIKE, GAZZILION DOLLAR AMP! HEY TG, HOW CAN I GET THAT TONE FROM A MARSHALL MG, A FIRST ACT GUITAR AND A DIGITEK MeTAL ZUN?
looks more like limp wristed than limp biscuit what a tool, guess if youre famous you feel you can get away with anything though.
Quote by CustomCustom
l guess if youre famous you feel you can get away with anything though.

certainly the feeling of many people occupying washington dc at the moment.
hey... limp has a good song
their cover of behind blue eyes isnt bad... but everything else kinda blows

(i did it all for the nookie bitch!)
It's a shame to see a PRS being treated like that.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by MastaBassist10
Actually, they are a very talented band, its only Fred Durst that sucks. Seriously, listen to some of their old stuff, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto are at the top of their game. DJ Lethal isn't to bad either, and don't tell me DJing is easy until you try it, white boy.

No. They arent. You're disgraceful, hang yourself.
That was horrible. Really no argument, you should know how to play before you go on stage.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by YoungPilgrim
It's a shame to see a PRS being treated like that.

hhahahahahahahaahhaa
Quote by GnRRockingaway
OMGZORDS! I LOVE HIS TONE!!!! OMFG, I BET HE USES LIKE, SOME NEW LIKE, GAZZILION DOLLAR AMP! HEY TG, HOW CAN I GET THAT TONE FROM A MARSHALL MG, A FIRST ACT GUITAR AND A DIGITEK MeTAL ZUN?

You tried your best, but you failed. Go away
Quote by MastaBassist10

They used to rock.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
dude that is the most pitiful excuse for guitar playing i have ever seen. that video is a disgrace to all guitarists. If thats all it takes to be famous, youll be seeing me on my world tour next week

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
No. They arent. You're disgraceful, hang yourself.

yeah your right man, anyone with dj in front of there 'nickname' should be shot or something, an dont say its hard to be a dj cuz i dont know what you have to be more retarded to be a bad dj or someone who listens to that ****
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Hmm.

I can respect a good DJ, which there arent many out there. I however cannot respect limp bizkit and their ass sucking music. Its just garbage. period. Gah.
.... maybe... no..... well... uh maybe he's on mushrooms?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Wes is great in his sideprojects, and he can seriously play.. just Limp Biscuit didn't let him progress, or show his potential.
I love wes' quote when asked why he wears a mask in his band. He said "I am disgraced of the band I play in so I hide my face." It was awsome.
Quote by MastaBassist10

Thye all suck and DJing is easy. I'm a white boy and what does it matter?
Quote by wongacaster
lets hear some of your djing if its so easy?

and lol @ the vid.

Go back in your hole.

Is it just me, or can a WORD not be said against any musician without a guy saying ''OMGLOLOL POST CLIPZ OF YOU DOIN BETTER N()()B!111oneoneeeleve''
I hope some day to play like that. To whoever said they could do better before they started playing, I dont think so. But seriously, why did he go on stage, and why didn't someone throw something at him?
Page 1 of 2