Get that singing guy away from the "stage" and thats the first step to get better heheh well the guitar is quite oki.. and the singing girl does an oki job too. but maybe more practise than 2 hours would help out also..

well just work and you will get there..
she's really good... the rest is decent, but she's the highlight singing
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
great vocals!!! that guy dident suck but the chick owned!! omg nice cover!!!

12/10! lol nice nice tha girl po0ned!!!
it either takes balls or a lack of common sense to do that song drumless and acoustic, haha

and once again, the girl singer sounded almost exactly like Davey, but the guy sounded like he was 12
whose the babe on the acoustic? you guys did awesome.\

EDIT: whoa and whos the babe singin?
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Last edited by Bodom_Shredder7 at Jun 14, 2006,
^ Do you expect names or what

Anyways, great job. The guitar only sounded a bit off maybe two or three times at most, and even then, they were very minor. The two vocalists did an awesome job, though I must admit the male vocalist annoyed me with his weird way of standing

Anyways, I'm gonna go learn this song now
Quote by yawn
^ Do you expect names or what

Anyways, great job. The guitar only sounded a bit off maybe two or three times at most, and even then, they were very minor. The two vocalists did an awesome job, though I must admit the male vocalist annoyed me with his weird way of standing

Anyways, I'm gonna go learn this song now

lol no. just pointing out the babes, thats all.

the vocalists were pretty awesome thats for sure. i didnt notice any major mistakes on the guitar parts. i was hoping for one of the singers to hit the high notes at the end
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
^ Well, the guitarist is the threadstarter, if that makes you any happier...
Quote by stringmagician
it either takes balls or a lack of common sense to do that song drumless and acoustic, haha

and once again, the girl singer sounded almost exactly like Davey, but the guy sounded like he was 12

um dave from AFI sounds like he's 12 too...i think its pretty fitting, and i think they are both real decent singers

i really like this song and am probably gonna do an acoustic cover but the girl/guy switch off was a really good idea, i think you guys did a very decent job minus a few guitar mistakes etc....the vox were definitely standout in the song
good job!

woah i just noticed the bass players pants...yikes...haha...crazy europeans

crit me?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376174

thanks
Last edited by jables23092 at Jun 15, 2006,
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
whose the babe on the acoustic? you guys did awesome.\

EDIT: whoa and whos the babe singin?

I'm playing the guitar, and my sister is 'the babe singin'.
[Light]
Quote by jables23092

woah i just noticed the bass players pants...yikes...haha...crazy europeans

[Light]
NO WAY!!! I watched this last month. I love this song so I was hoping someone covered it. You guys did a great job, congratulations
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Quote by Noor
I'm playing the guitar, and my sister is 'the babe singin'.

do you have her number?
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

President and founder member of the Squier appreciation foundation - PM me to join
Quote by skinnygav
do you have her number?

Yes, but she is married to a guy named Grandpa Sidewhisker, so you don't stand a chance.
[Light]
and you did good on acoustic, dont critizie yourself, lol you guys have myspaces? etc
Last edited by BassSurfer at Jun 15, 2006,
Quote by BassSurfer
and you did good on acoustic, dont critizie yourself, lol you guys have myspaces? etc

no.
[Light]
Last edited by Noor at Jun 15, 2006,
Quote by skinnygav
do you have her number?
*cough*pathetic*cough*

Well done, the girl singer has some talent, her singing was very close the the original. You could all at least try and act a bit more enthused though :p

I'll give ya 8/10
Quote by Scott3229
was the dude wearing capris and sporting a mullet? tell him his fashion style went out with the clinton administration

That was just.. pointless.
[Light]
Quote by megadave_49
the acoustic was out of tune, still good voocals, the guy to the left is super nerdy

I said it was out of tune, so, you're right .

EDIT: Everyone, please stop judging us on our looks this is not ultimate-model.com
[Light]
Last edited by Noor at Jun 16, 2006,
Quote by Noor
That was just.. pointless.

sorry it distracted me from the music, annnyway, it wasnt bad, the best was the girl singer, the worst was the guy singer, but no one was terrible, the guitar didnt seem out of tune too bad at all, but overall a pretty good job, you guys should do a recording with that girl overlaying her own vocal track and then give it a second guitar, pretty cool though

EDIT :
Hmm I just noticed both guys are wearing capris, where the hell do you guys live where thats acceptable, god damn, i dont like to be an ass, but thats my pet peeve, my ultimate pet peeve
Last edited by Scott3229 at Jun 16, 2006,
They hit the right notes singing, but sang without any conviction at all. Kind of sounded like they were singing the song in a recital for their parents or something (if that makes sense to anyone else).

Nice guitar playing.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well done!
I thought that was really good.
I think you could of all benefited from looking slightly more enthusiastic.
Maybe just some dude on a snare drum doing the rolls would give it that extra ' va va voom'.
I suggest you get some decent equipment and do a recording for us.
P.S. Babealicious!

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Nice cover... The girl signing was ownage, the guy was decent... I thought the guitar was sub par, but it was good enough.

Good for 2 hours...
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by Scott3229
was the dude wearing capris and sporting a mullet? tell him his fashion style went out with the clinton administration

I didn't know anyone else from Geneva posted around here.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
ya i gotta agree with like, everyone... the girl slayed the guy at singing lol.

dam good work man keep it up \m/