Well I just learned this song and decided to cover it. I didnt give too much care to some of the rhythm guitars, mostly i want crits on the solos. I didnt do the main solo since i was having problems with the backing track.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=428192
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Sloppy in some parts, but I've heard much worse. I know it's a pain in the ass, but get a metronome and slow some parts down. It sounded like you were concentrating really hard on playing it. That's the problem. Before you record a song or do a song live, you should be able to play it in your sleep. This requires a lot of practicing with a metronome. Concider this. Listen to your cove as if you were at a live concert. Does it make you want to stand up and start headbanging and playing air guitar or does it make you think "I can play guitar better than that guy." Work on your timing and your downpicking and you'll do fine.
Uh, well it was out of time a tad in parts. I'm not a big fan of the tone. First solo was decent. Second solo was better in some parts and worse in others. Rest was meh.

Keep working at it though. Are you entering this into the contest?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
intro sounded a bit muffled but im guessing that cause of ****ty mic. The intro lead was played alright, a little slip up but so what. you tone was really as smooth as kirk's was in this song. You also missed out on some of the palm mutes. Playing was good if you had a better tone i bet it would have sounded a lot better. 8/10

crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375894
it was ok

the inro riff was off because you kept changing speeds

the distortion sucked ass

yea wasnt the greatest
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
first solo wasnt that good but i think you did a pretty good job on the second one, but like everyone else is saying; ur tone needs some work
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Yea i probably shoulda practiced it more before posting it. Naa im not entering into the contest.

Ive been playing for like a year and a month.

My tone sucks ass cuz I have a ****ty amp, cant do much about it.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

It wasnt good, the tone, timing and the some notes where off. But you have the basics coverered and with practice youll get it.

To keep intime, what i recommend is using guitarpro, and a decent tab, play along with the tab while recording, do the same for both tracks, and strip the drum midi from the tab and combine all the parts, and itll be perfect timing.