I found this on ebay while lookign for a tubescreamer it looks good and its cheap. Do you guys think I should trust it or get a trusty tube screamer. Do you think it will be as good? I just need it to to get more overdrive from a JCM800. To get some metal tones. thanks!

EDIT-- heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7421933535&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Last edited by Devon8822 at Jun 14, 2006,
why not just buy a real tubescreamer?
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Its damn cheaper and might be easier to use... I jsut dont know if it will be as good. I am guessing itll sound better just to use a real tube screamer but i dont know. thanks alot
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
its looks pretty cool, but ive never used one so i dont know what it sounds like
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
anyone else?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
My guitar teacher has something similar on one of his strats. It's a push pull pot with an OD boost. It's a pretty neat little thing and it sounds pretty deece too. I'd go for it, check it out,
clips
Gear
  • Framus Cobra Head
  • Peavey 5150 Head
  • Marshall MF280 4x12 Cab
  • PRS Custom 24 w/ 3-Way/Coil Tap
  • Ibanez RGT220A w/ EMG 85 Neck/81 Bridge
  • Rack w/ BBE 482i, Hush Super C, and Furman