haha yeah i'm the drummer....we felt like finally putting out a good set of recordings so we went to the best studio up here in alaska and possibly the pacific northwest, surreal studios.. but yeah i'm pretty pleased with how it turned out
^you still got it off. Its themed well, not just random playing and random acts of shred or anything like that. You just gotta get the music out and about and tour it.
Quote by m_three10
You just gotta get the music out and about and tour it.

hahaha no offense, but if you lived in alaska like me you would know why i find that so funny.

there's literally like 2 places in the whole state to play music at hahah

ok more than 2 but not that many
Last edited by Gibson_Left at Jun 14, 2006,
:\ miami doenst have that great a music scene either, which sucks, and its hard to find good musicians here...

hit me with a crit to get bumped.
thanks for the crit!

wow the recording quality is freakin sweet... as is the playing! everything sounds really well composed and practiced. these are really short clips, but everything flows together perfectly and is obviously well practiced and also well written. the solos are good and seem to be dead on in key and placement... no random shredding and retarded crap like you see alot nowadays. the drums are great also, they are adding tons to the composition. the drum fills are spot on and sound great. overall i liked every single clip on that a whole lot. you guys definitely need to keep at it. i'm wondering about your vocalist since none of the clips included vocals. if you've got yourself a good singer and lyricist you guys can definitely go places.
Quote by jimtaka
thanks for the crit!

wow the recording quality is freakin sweet... as is the playing! everything sounds really well composed and practiced. these are really short clips, but everything flows together perfectly and is obviously well practiced and also well written. the solos are good and seem to be dead on in key and placement... no random shredding and retarded crap like you see alot nowadays. the drums are great also, they are adding tons to the composition. the drum fills are spot on and sound great. overall i liked every single clip on that a whole lot. you guys definitely need to keep at it. i'm wondering about your vocalist since none of the clips included vocals. if you've got yourself a good singer and lyricist you guys can definitely go places.

well thank you...we did practice a lot before recording (its called PRE-PRODUCTION!)... but yeaha thanks for the crit. ohyeah vox are getting done today in about 3 hours, so we'll have those up soon.