I know i've posted about twenty threads like this, but I'm sure this is the last one. I'm looking for a new descent, $400-500 (maybe a little higher, and it should be 400-500 on musiciansfriend or any website like that). I play mostly metal, and would like something with EMG active pickups. Though that may be a little hard to find, I was looking at the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, but it's a little above my prica range. I also want a black, or black cherry colored guitar, 24 X Jumbo frets, and no tremolo, especially no Floyd Rose. Like I said, I play mostly metal and hard rock.

Thanks a lot,
-pHaKe
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I did, but for some reason My dad won't let me get a guitar until it's reviewed by 7653920687309867309857029 different people [/overexageration]. So, I went to the nice people at UG for help....
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
thnx customcustom, i'll look into those
some LTD guitars are about that price, the pick-ups on the $400-500 arent EMG active but the $600 are i think, if they arent you can just replace them