Hey guys, I've recently decided that having 3 electric guitars was a bit too much, so I've decided to sell them, and buy 1 good semi-hollow. The guitars I have now are: Agile AL-3000 Prestige, a MIM Strat, and a Jay Turser Tele Thinline copy. I want a mix of the agiles heavy tone, and the strats tone as well. I also want the price to be below 700 USD.

Cheers,

MIC
Originally posted by sprkidjar
Sounds pretty good. The bass sounds weird. The vocals were good, except for the part where you screamed, you sounded like Elmo.
Quote by Made in China
Hey guys, I've recently decided that having 3 electric guitars was a bit too much,

bit too much... i have 14
The Thinline you have is a semi-hollow.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Hey, thanks captain obvious, I didn't realize that!!

Any other suggestions?
Originally posted by sprkidjar
Sounds pretty good. The bass sounds weird. The vocals were good, except for the part where you screamed, you sounded like Elmo.
Ibanez Artcore FTW. Best hollowbodies for the price. If you can get up to $600, check out the Sheraton II like Gabel said, but if you can get $800 all the better, get yourself the almightiest of almighty hollowbodies for that price, an Ibanez Artcore with wooden appointments, flame maple body, etc.

My Artcore (lowest model there is, the AF75D it's called now) is comparable to the Sheraton II and are MUCH better than DOTs.
Schecter C-1 E/A, i believe the piezo will give u that strat tone, and adjust it right and ull be able to get that heavy tone
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join