I suppose the title explains all. I'm needing some candy green for my project that basically consists of repainting my old squier, and possibly replacing the trem with a fixed bridge.

Right, anyway, any ideas on where I can get the right paint, bear in mind that I'm in the Uk.

[Enjoy my badly photoshopped concept photo if you want to see what I'm planning on doing with the paint. Yes I know it looks like a football pitch/fairway/melon.]
Attachments:
geetar!.jpg
Might try a hobby shop. If there's an RC Car place anywhere near you, they'll have any color you would need...
And custom paint shop. Or an autobody shop shoud lknwo where to get some.
actualy that looks nice, try home depot, they usaly only have house paint , but ocassionaly have auto paint
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
Try Halfords my friend, they'll do colours very close if not exact to those you want.
awww, but i wanna
Quote by Fender_P-Bass
Try Halfords my friend, they'll do colours very close if not exact to those you want.

See, halfords was my best idea so I had a look, but I couldn't really find anything like what I wanted. The best I was finding there was flourescent green, and I refuse to have a glow in the dark guitar.

I might go into Edinburgh and check out a model shop that I know. Last I remember they sell sprays.

Suppose it could always be a good idea to go look in a different Halfords too.
Quote by Baconfish

Suppose it could always be a good idea to go look in a different Halfords too.

Always worth a try, also have a look at B&Q or something similar. Model shops dont tend to sell to many ideal sprays, they are normally enamel - which you dont wanna be using.
awww, but i wanna