Hey. I just mailed my order forms to Warmoth and another to Musicians Friend along with the money orders on Monday 6/12/06. I would have used a credit card but I dont have one Anyways, I'm expecting them to get my order either today or tommorrow. Just wondering if anyone else has had expirience paying this way with these companies. How long did it take you to recieve your order from the time it was recieved by them? Thanks
I expect MF to be pretty fast as everythign is on hand. Probably 3 weeks?

As for Warmoth, if you need a custom body made, then I'd expect something on the upper lines of 9 weeks.
well I ordered an sg body off of them. Dont they just have them made already just waiting for people to order them
Oh, I read your initial post wrong. It usually takes 8 weeks to receive it after payment is confirmed. And I think Warmoth cuts out the bodies after you order one, unless you bought one already made in tehir gallery section.
Quote by kaplac
Oh, I read your initial post wrong. It usually takes 8 weeks to receive it after payment is confirmed. And I think Warmoth cuts out the bodies after you order one, unless you bought one already made in tehir gallery section.

Yup read warmoth's website and they'll tell you all about it. It takes about two months for orders to ship.. shipping should take less than a week to get to your house.
oh thats kind of a bummer? I guess itll give me time to save for my jcm800 though haha. Where on the site does it say that btw?
Probably somewhere to do with the shipping/order details. I don't recall the exact page..

They make bodies and stuff per order and they run on a C&C machine, so they just slug away at their list of orders until they reach yours.

Just to be clear- You have to place your order and pay for it before they'll put it in que (line) so if you're hoping to save up for your jcm by waiting on paying for your warmoth parts the plan doesn't exactly work.
he already said he sent the MO's with the orders.
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
ya i already sent the payment. I just meant that now ill have time to save for the amp as well so by time the guitar comes and i pout it together ill have enough to buy the amp too instead of waiting