where can i find one? and not the music man one but the ibanez one? when did he switch to music man?

thanks
He decided to. Maybe his contract ran out, or he recieved a better offer from Music Man...who cares, seriously. I mean hell, now he has TWO, count 'em, TWO awesome signature guitars. Regretfully, I've never even seen an Ibanez JPM, but I have played the MM JP. And let me tell you, it is amazing.

Anyways. Try ebay/craigslist.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
You can only find a JPM Ibanez used.

Get in touch with Rich Harris over on www.ibanezrules.com and see what he has in stock.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
His MM one is definitely my number 1 dream guitar but it's to expensive, you'd have to get the Ibanez ones used.
Yes. The wolfgang is not that good. Charvel's and Kramers were Eddies best guitars.
Quote by YYZ
Yes. The wolfgang is not that good. Charvel's and Kramers were Eddies best guitars.

not that good? you probably didnt play the american model,because they are awsome.im not saying its better than the ibanez because i never played the ibanez.