Poll: GOOD OR BAD ?
Poll Options
View poll results: GOOD OR BAD ?
GOOD
1 25%
BAD
3 75%
Voters: 4.
Hey he is my song re-posted (rong furom) its the recording equipment is **** so you might want to adjust your sound ( turn it up, eq ect. )

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Here it is ("http://www.mysharefile.com/v/1183845/Koony_s_song_Koony.wav")

(copy and paste in your browser)
Last edited by koony at Jun 14, 2006,
yea no polls, but anyway that was so fuzzy i could barely understand wat u were playing
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
HEY I KNOW ITS FUZZY THATS WHY A WROTE **** RECORDING EQUIPMENT IN BRACKETS

And i cant delete the poll and it only there for a week and i just want to know what people think so if u dont like the poll dont vote just post a reply telling me whether its **** or good those other people just be patient
I wasn't telling u it was fuzzy, I already know that, I meant i can't really give u any suggestions here because I can barely tell what u are playing, Let me know hoe u are recording cause there must be sumthing wrong here, I used to record with a cheap little computer mic and it was necer this fuzzy, let me know what ur doing so I can help u get clearer recordings
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join