Alright, here's some really good experimental shit for you. Dripping is an experimental/prog/brutal death metal band from New Jersey. I have their album "Disintegration Of Thought Patterns During A Synthetic Mind Traveling Bliss" (or "Disintegration Of Thought Patterns..." for short ), and I have to say, it's fucking brilliant. An death metal classic, if I may. Here's a link:

http://www.myspace.com/dripping
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Last edited by kirkisking at Jun 15, 2006,
omg no it dusnt u wussy noob!!!!
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I have a friend who really likes them. I don't, however. Their "progressive" and/or "experimental" bits sound really forced, like they were tacked on their for the sake of being wierd or different. Their vocalist is ok, but their riffs are kinda lame. Way too many super slow riffs. I guess that's brutal death for you, but I don't have to like it.

Another band that suffers from just plain old trying too hard. They could do well I'm sure, but there's far less thought put into this music than they'd have you believe.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
cool, they sound good
Quote by rayIII

you then proceed to place the guitar behind you via strap, and run as fast as you can towards the nearest wooded area and have sex with it. (providing it's an acoustic)
I've only seen this work a handful of times though

Quote by Gman400
omg no it dusnt u wussy noob!!!!

Did you even read the post?
Quote by BluE DicE
Smoking is basically cutting your lungs right? So does that kind of self injury make smokers emo? Discuss.
Slamming Gore Groove? I'd prefer taking it up the ass from greety.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Haha, you guys talkin ****?

CAnt handle the WAKING THE CADAVER GROOVE???
Thesickclown
Quote by Sickclown

Huh, what groove? Their singer sounds like they shoved a medieval mace up his ass.

To stay on topic, I like what I've heard so far. And goddamn, thats some low ass vocals. :P
Last edited by Tsunekuni at Jun 14, 2006,
waking the cadaver is like deathcore

or hardcore or something.. grindcore?

i dont know.. i like them though
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by Sickclown

No, the singer just sounds like shit. And this thread is for the discussion of Dripping you little cuntwad.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
waking the cadaver is gorecore!!! hahaha and their moniker is the most ridiculous one ive seen yet
link
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
God damnit stop titling threads like this to get attention, its like those retarded myspace chain letters

RePoST thIs NoW!!! TitLeD DeaTH M3t@L sUCks

...or SATAN WILL COME AND HAVE BUTTSECKS W/ j00 2nITE
I'm going with reed here on Dripping. My friend introduced me to them a few days ago and it's ok and the vocals are pretty cool but it just didn't do anything for me. The little weird parts are very forced too. I wouldn't mind seeing them though considering they're from Jersey too.

Also Waking the Cadaver are kick ass. Hoorah for frog vokills.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by Sickclown

Kermit the Frog does death metal?
they sound like a dog being beatin to death with a rubber phallus, and thats not a good thing
Vocals are really gay, the music is alright I guess. Kinda boring imo.
Read my post. Not this.
waking the cadaver are amazing, my friend is supposed to be booking a show with them soon i think.
I've seen many, many, many better metal bands than this. All their music sounds forced. They sound like they're trying too hard.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Floyd93
I've seen many, many, many better metal bands than this. All their music sounds forced. They sound like they're trying too hard.
1up

^haha. Mario references are fun.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
No misleading thread titles!

For that you shall pay the ultimate price...

an anal pillaging?? me first!!

ha, anyone else think of rapping 15 seconds into passing through the..., ha, werid grind ****. i liked it
First of all, WTF kinda name is Dripping? And how the hell does that guy get his vocals that low?

And Waking the Cadaver suck.
Quote by kirkisking
I am a homosexual

SO AM I!

LETS HAVE BUTTSECKS!

(I'll edit this post to include relevance when I get to listening to it)
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link