I'm finding that my pickup combination isn't working out as well as I would like it, now that I've switched from digitech multi FX to a Laney tube stack.
(DiMarzio) X2N in bridge with an Air Norton in the neck. I love the X2N, but sometimes it can be a bit shrill, and the cleans just kinda suck. Likewise, I love the cleans on the Air Norton, but when I try using it with lots of gain/overdrive, it just doesn't cut it. I don't know how to describe it, but it isn't that warm and full tone that I'm looking in for a neck pickup.

So. I want to switch the X2N to the neck, and then put a whole different pickup in the bridge. I want something that does high gain metal, shred but can also play some at least semi-decent cleans. I was thinking the Evolution or Super Distortion, but it's been quite some time since I've played a JEM, and I don't think I've ever played a guitar with a Super Distortion?so I really don't have any first hand knowledge.

Suggestions on a bridge pickup to get?
(Please try to keep it to DiMarzio. I like the sound of DiMarzios, and I really don't think Seymour Duncans are my thing.)

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?