are the Variax 700s as good as the line 6 site proves them to be? they look good but i have never played one. aso does anyone know how they work with no pickups?? any info can help cause im looking into buying, but of course ill try it out before that
schecter c1 plus (duh)
seagul mini jumbo

soad....
Any brand name would say that there guitars are amazing just because its theirs. Personally I think they suck.
The reason they work with no pick-ups is because they technically aren't even electric guitars. They are guitar simulators. Just like you have amp simulators that model different model of amps Variax model different guitars. As for whether or not they suck, I haven't played one but I have heard they aren't very good at all.
other opinions from some body with one would be good
schecter c1 plus (duh)
seagul mini jumbo

soad....
i love it
u?
any way i still dont know if i should get it cause some people say its a peice of crap and some people say its amazing
would i be better off with a gibson sg standard or one of these?
schecter c1 plus (duh)
seagul mini jumbo

soad....
Well, it's mixed feelings about the gibson line, I have been looking into the yamaha RGX A2, it has some nice sustain and sound to it.
Yeah, I love my baby, I can do so much with it. I have just started experimenting with the dual volume knobs to mix the neck and bridge pickups.
hahaha the yamaha looks like and ipod or something like that (which is good) but isnt that a step down from the c1+?
schecter c1 plus (duh)
seagul mini jumbo

soad....
nah, it's just that yamaha isnt as good a name as schecter. With schecter youre paying 200 extra for the name, same with gibson and prs
Quote by Schecter1277
nah, it's just that yamaha isnt as good a name as schecter. With schecter youre paying 200 extra for the name, same with gibson and prs

no youre not. i mean with gibson and prolly prs too, but not shecter. i dont think they do that really.
Quote by AmIEvil?
no youre not. i mean with gibson and prolly prs too, but not shecter. i dont think they do that really.

Tell me, how is bliss?