well I just started playing guitar 3 days ago so cut me some slack guys . well I know its a little sloppy every here and there but im working on that trust me.

just tell me what u think. this is a random riff i made this morning.

http://www.badongo.com/file/869916

this is also just another random riff but longer.

http://www.badongo.com/file/869621

P.S. u have to download. but thir not that big at all. its on the top right of the page. thx guys. comment plz
its on the right of the page guys. it says wait for download for like 20 somethin seconds and then it says ready to download
yea how the hell do u download this?
Edit: i still dont see it...
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
GUYS its ON the right of the page. dont move the cursor just wait for it. look on the right a little ticker is goin from 20 secs to less and less and when its 0 it will say plz download
ok, calm down lol, it was thrown in with the advertisements so i had trouble seeing it.
Anyway.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................were u just hitting random notes, no offense or anything but after 3 days of playing u shoudn't be recording, just concentrate on building up those skills
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by Guitaraphone06
ok, calm down lol, it was thrown in with the advertisements so i had trouble seeing it.
Anyway.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................were u just hitting random notes, no offense or anything but after 3 days of playing u shoudn't be recording, just concentrate on building up those skills

i know. dont worry i take critisizm great. i just wanted to ask on progress really. its been 3 days and just wanted to see if im doin good or not.

not to be mean but i dont think anyone here made much progress in their first three days...i was still figuring out how to press the strings down all the way.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
well for 3 days it sounds like ur moving ur fingers which is a good start. Lessons always are good to start, u can always quit later, most people stick with it especially if u find a kick ass guitar teacher that really is cool like I did in which I still keep in touch with him today. But they will get u moving fast and keep u on track
well, to be perfectly hones,t it was horrible, but to tell you something good, you do have a fair bit more rhythm then most beginning guitarists.

well, for the most part.

that was horrible though, you can't be good after 3 days, trust me, though you sound better then me, that's for sure. Just stick with practicing and learning songs, and learn a lot of theory.
would it be a good idea to take lessons now if you've never taken lessons in the past, but have learned a lot on guitar? obviously to learn more stuff but reinforce stuff you think you might know but dont know everything about... i dont know im just rambling now
FIJI
Quote by ShizNick
would it be a good idea to take lessons now if you've never taken lessons in the past, but have learned a lot on guitar? obviously to learn more stuff but reinforce stuff you think you might know but dont know everything about... i dont know im just rambling now

People take em for years and years... There are so many things to learn and the more u learn the better. Also from lessons In the past i have noticed that when the teacher showed me a scale or triplets and so on I was learning so much more by myslef at home. I say it doesnt matter when u start.
yeah, i was thinking no on the guitar lessons but maybe singing lessons

and right now the only thing i can think of that i can't do on guitar is sweep picking, but im positive you all can think of a lot of **** i can't do (just because i know how to do it doesn't mean i can do it well )
FIJI
lol well I can't disagree with u on singing lessons. its actually a good idea cause i kno I cant sing for sh** and it always makes a good guitarist when u can sing. I really wanna be able to sing well

I would like to join this club, I own a schecter omen6
FIJI
Quote by Guitaraphone06
lol well I can't disagree with u on singing lessons. its actually a good idea cause i kno I cant sing for sh** and it always makes a good guitarist when u can sing. I really wanna be able to sing well

yeah, I'm going to keep practicing singing and see if i get better, I can hum notes to guitar parts really well, but singing is a very different story for some reason, like I can hit the notes it just doesn't sound good? haha if that makes sense
FIJI
Quote by ShizNick
I own a schecter omen6

Lol same here, great guitar!
Just PM that dude and tell him u got one he'll let u in
mine's probably cheaper than yours... 300 clams or more?

oh and I plan on buying a C-1 classic by the end of this summer.. and selling the one I have now to a friend.
FIJI
300 yeah... The C-1 is a great guitar i've played on it a couple of times. I bought the C-1 E/A Semi-hollow but I returned it cause the piezo busted on me. It was an awsome guitar while it worked fine but i think i just got unlucky cause It barely happens so i still recommend it to people, and by that time i was glad the piezo broke cause I fell in love with a vintage strat reissue lol. But def. go for the C-1 classic u wont be dissappointed
yeah, I was reading a bunch of reviews on them and I honestly didn't see anything but good reviews. I mainly heard that it sounds really really good for its cost... I think its only 700? easily affordable
FIJI
u have another link? I got sent to the musicians friend homepage
yeah it ****ed up for some reason, just go to musicians friend and type in c-1 classic in the search and click the first item that shows up in the search results
FIJI
yea great reviews, I'd have trouble choosing a color
I'd want to see every available color they have, because I do like the one on the bottom, but I imagine there would be a lot more designs that are also kickass

oh yeah, that's my schecter in my avatar... I've grown to dislike pure black guitars haha
FIJI
yea I was gonna go for the black but I decided blue. The sunburst type color is wat I presume ur looking at, thats what i would go with but like u said it would be ideal to see them all in person