check out teh acoustic forum. there are almost half a million threads like this one.
Nowadays all the songs on the radio, all drive me crazy.
time of your life by green day
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Quote by Matt Montoya
Hey. It's safe to say everyone here is a guitarist. And it's also safe to say that we all hate these things:
2. Chairs with arms.
4. fat/ugly girls....just 'cause

Anything you want to add?
There's millions. To suggest one, I'd say "Knockin' on Heaven's Door."
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
patience
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Deftones just released a few great acoustic versions of some of their classics on "B-Sides and Rarities": Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away), Change (In the House of Flies), Digital Bath - those are all excellent. Other great acoustic tunes are "Nutshell" by Alice In Chains, "Spoke In the Wheel" by Black Label Society and "Ever So Sweet" by the Early November.
there's a bunch of good ones by Oasis like, "Sad Song", "The Masterplan,""Songbird"
I find that alot of Led Zeppelin songs are good for acoustic. Example: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Black Mountain Side (No Lyrics), The Rain Song (especially good, and easy), Stairway to Heaven, and possibly Your Time is Gonna Come.
O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.

Bell Ringer of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join
Oasis - Whatever, Wonderwall, The Masterplan, Songbird
Babyshambles - Albion
The Beatles - Norweigien Wood
Bob Dylan - Hurricaine
Green Day - Good Ridance (Time Of Your Life), Macy's Day Parade
youve got her in your pocket- the white stripes
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
crazygluedmybut meet dave matthews, dave matthews meet crazygluedmybut. Ha. If you want some great acoustic songs with great melody and catchy rifts, buy "Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Live at Luther College". Probably one of the best cds in my collection. Also check out songs by Oasis, Of A Revolution (Oar), some phish, and even tenacious d. There are also unplugged albums by many of today's rock bands for you to check out. Peace
"I believe in science"-Esquelto
^ -- That's a good song by Pearl Jam (By that I mean "Do The Evolution")
O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.

Last edited by david.seema at Jun 27, 2006,
Quote by dondude
there's a bunch of good ones by Oasis like, "Sad Song", "The Masterplan,""Songbird"

slide away, go let it out, half the world away
Green Eyes by Coldplay (off of "A Rush of Blood To The Head")

get alice in chains unplugged. i just revisited it yesterday. it has to be one of if not the best of the MTV unplugged series. the songs are pretty simple to play, they're just put together so well.
Wish you were here, Mother, Hey You, ect. by Pink Floyd
or Over the hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
PEOPLE=SHIT
Last edited by Mindless21 at Jun 28, 2006,
^ -- Over the Hills and Far Away is easy, but sounds really good.

Quote by logboy
swing life away - rise against

i love playing and singing along with this one. i have a ****ty voice but i still manage to sing along well with em. I think that's why I enjoy it so much.