Thats my main tuning, just wondering what other metal bands tune down there. The ones I know of are In Flames, Arch Enemy, Into Eternity, and I think At the Gates do. Who else tunes down there, I want to learn some stuff while I have my guitar down there.
standard c or drop c?
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
BC Rich Platinum Series Beast
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat
Hartke GT100 Head
Hartke GH412a Cabinet
Dunlop Classic Wah
Danelectro FAB Metal
DOD Phaser Pedal
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Amon Amarth for a couple albums.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Kyuss
Queens of the Stone Age (at least for quite a few songs from "Songs for the Deaf")
cradle of filth
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
He says standard C not drop C, read it you stupid ****s. Im not sure i've ever experienced a band that played in C.
Saosin plays standard C, and in some of their older stuff happens to be pretty good. Standard C is a pretty uncommon tuning though, good luck hunting.
Quote by hourglass666
He says standard C not drop C, read it you stupid ****s. Im not sure i've ever experienced a band that played in C.

hey man, dont come at me like that. I didnt see that is said standard.

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

Carcass is down to B I'm pretty sure. Also, any thrash bands that tune there? Seems like most Melo-Death tunes down there, which is sweet.
Quote by Raising_Hell
hey man, dont come at me like that. I didnt see that is said standard.

I think he pointed it out harshly exactly BECAUSE you didn't see it.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
either way

Quote by Xenn99

Quote by hourglass666

Whoa hold on there buddy. Go outside and get some fresh air, maybe some friends and then come back.

It's not that big of a deal between C and Drop C. One slight turn of a string.

Anyways... bands that play in a C tuning off the top of my head are As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, SOAD, Deftones, and ummmmm yea thats it.
Quote by Neil Aran
Kyuss
Queens of the Stone Age (at least for quite a few songs from "Songs for the Deaf")

Oh, snap.. its Neil!