hey... ive got a pretty decent idea for a song. ive got an intro riff and a pretty cool outro riff... but ive got nothing in between.

e -------------------------------------
                     B -------------------------------------
                     G -------------------------------------
                     D ------2------------------------------
                     A ---2-----5--4----5--4-----2--5-------
                     E ---------------2-------2-------------

thats the intro riff... its played at, well, a little slower than 16 beats per measure. does anyone have any ideas for what could go after this? ive been thinking for about an hour and a half... thanks.

EDIT: oh and this isnt an instrumental, i plan to add lyrics, so i kinda want a rythym type part after this.
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Jun 14, 2006,
16 beats per minute? Figure a chord progression into it. Looks like a b,d,a,Em would work, or shift 'em around. Put the guitar down for an hour, do something else, and you'll get all kinds of ideas. Sometimes it'll take days to get that "perfect" lick or progression out.
Quote by havocrus
16 beats per minute? Figure a chord progression into it. Looks like a b,d,a,Em would work, or shift 'em around. Put the guitar down for an hour, do something else, and you'll get all kinds of ideas. Sometimes it'll take days to get that "perfect" lick or progression out.

beats per measure... im looking for chord progressions, ill check those out. thanks
What happened to your name, SilentDeftone. That was the banner of knowledge that I depended on! Oh well, now Ive got a new banner I guess.

On topic (sorta): you should have posted in Beats Per Minute. Id just wack some powerchords in using the notes on the A string as the roots. Then build from there ot get the flavour you want