I currently own a Roland Cube 30 amp. But, i've noticed that when playing most notes on the low E string, there seems to be a vibrating/buzzing sound that occurs inside the amp that normally doesn't happen. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that, i wouldn't think so, but asking anyways. I'm thinking it has to do with the speaker being loose or something, i'm not sure. If this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone knows what to do, please help me out.
Last edited by dj_brooks22 at Jun 14, 2006,
My crate has that problem when i have the tone knob low and neck postion. Mine is because of the ghetto speakers crate puts in their amps but yours could be some toher problem.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
well, you could take apart the entire amp and then put it back together again, but i don't know what to tell you other than that.
if its two hard objects vibrating against each other, you could either try and tighten it, or put some kind of buffer to stop the vibration.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
My crate has that problem when i have the tone knob low and neck postion. Mine is because of the ghetto speakers crate puts in their amps but yours could be some toher problem.

my Crate GT212 does that too but its when i palm mute. ****ing cheap Crate.