Yeah, love them.
I did a review on their album like a year ago.

*waits for someone to post pictures from their site*
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by pigger
heh, there quite good actually, i got a few of their songs.

The song Battle Metal, the intro, makes me laugh, with the trumpet thing hehe.

when i first when on to their site and heard that, they immediately made me a fan. its so awesome and battle metalish.

would anyone like to send me a few songs or even the cd over AIM??
i think i will get it. do you think i will be able to find this at an average cd store? or do i have to order it?
Quote by faqu
Yeah, love them.
I did a review on their album like a year ago.

*waits for someone to post pictures from their site*

*cough*

Buttsecks?
what do you expect? theyre battle metal, it would be weird to have them look normal... haha.
i must say i'm not a fan. i find this music shallow and padantic, and frankly, it is resulting in teen suicide and mass slaughter of school children. and on top of all these attrocities, it promotes incest.

/PMRC
Shame they're opening for Dragonforce when they're coming here this time around.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Shame they're opening for Dragonforce when they're coming here this time around.

Not sure what you mean by shame, sounds like you get to see them
From what I've heard, I don't really like them. They just have too much of a pop-sound, like what I've heard of Eluveite and Finntroll.
Quote by dio_dude
i must say i'm not a fan. i find this music shallow and padantic, and frankly, it is resulting in teen suicide and mass slaughter of school children. and on top of all these attrocities, it promotes incest.

/PMRC

Hmm... yes, shallow and padantic.

*smokes pipe*
Quote by frottage
From what I've heard, I don't really like them. They just have too much of a pop-sound, like what I've heard of Eluveite and Finntroll.

Pop?Pop...how so?

The Varangian Way is a great album that can't be described without using the word "epic".
Quote by \Powerslave/
Pop?Pop...how so?

The Varangian Way is a great album that can't be described without using the word "epic".

if only Slay's old sig was here...
"pop music is about the bouncy chorus..."
lol
catchy and happy =/= poppy
Quote by Napalmdeth
Not sure what you mean by shame, sounds like you get to see them

I meant it's a shame Turisas aren't touring with similar sounding/folk metal bands rather than a band like Dragonforce. I have nothing against Dragonforce but they aren't a band I'd care to see live
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace