My mum just bought me a behringer 15 watt amp cause it was 85 bucks and my uncle reckons its a bad idea to buy behringer because hes known a lot of people whove had behringers that have broken.

So whats your opinon on behringer?
I'll tell you my opinion next week, when I get my new rack system with a V-Amp in it.
Quote by Bumper
I'll tell you my opinion next week, when I get my new rack system with a V-Amp in it.

tbh ive only really heard bad things about their combo's / stacks (especially the under 300W section)

havnt really read any reviews/heard about the v-amp.
thats a multi effects pedal, right??
Quote by mangablade
tbh ive only really heard bad things about their combo's / stacks (especially the under 300W section)

havnt really read any reviews/heard about the v-amp.
thats a multi effects pedal, right??

I'm pretty sure its a rackmount preamp...

<EDIT> BTW what does your new rack system consist of Bumper?
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Last edited by XeNoCiDe730 at Jun 15, 2006,
It's a rack mount modeling pre-amp. My rack system will consist of an 8 space rack, my Kustom Groove 1200 (with the pre-eq switch engaged for use as a power amp), a Behringer Bass V-Amp, a Furman power conditioner, and eventually a Korg DT-2000 (unless I can get a better deal on a different rack tuner).

Manga: The V-Amp comes in two models, one resembling a POD and the other in a rack unit (similar to a cheap rackmount POD). I've only read good reviews about it, and I'm pretyt sure someone one here (maybe Funkmaster) has one. I'd like some info if anyone else has used one. I'm selling my acoustic guitar (Epiphone AJ-18SCE) to pay for all this......and I really hope that this new equipment is good enough for me to justify getting rid of it.
I came across one while scanning the Talkbass "For Sale" forum. Sadly it had already been sold. How much do they go for new?
I might get the RT-7000, unless I can get a deal on another used Korg. If you see anything on the Bay let me know please.
Quote by Bumper
one resembling a POD

thats why i thought i was a pedal never used it before.