Could you be a bit more specific?

Any certain genres or bands you're interested in?
Here's the key.

Find something you like. Then find something in that category that you can't... quite... get. Practice it until you can. Then move on to the next thing you can't quite play. Trust me, it works.

As for easy, Green Day? I've got the tab book from International Superhits... it's a good one. Stay away from the new stuff though, the old is way more fun to play.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

lips of an angel by hinder, bitchin song
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Blink 182 If you like them. Nirvana. My first song was God Called In Sick Today by AFI. Korn is pretty easy.
For all beginners, pick any punk band that you heard on the radio, for example: Green Day, Blink 182, and Fall Out Boy, and play the basic chord patterns in any of the songs from those bands and it helps get a rythme going.
Quote by AFI_kid
Blink 182 If you like them. Nirvana. My first song was God Called In Sick Today by AFI. Korn is pretty easy.

For Korn you need a 7-string guitar or tune down your 6-string 5 whole steps, which sounds horrible because your strings flap like crazy.
Quote by Andrew Zara
For Korn you need a 7-string guitar or tune down your 6-string 5 whole steps, which sounds horrible because your strings flap like crazy.

(imagines a 5-whole-step drop)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If you wanna learn an early kiss song, GOD OF THUNDER! That song is really easy once you get the hang of the intro / verse, then the chorus is just some power chords. Then we get to the solo...hehe lets not go there.