Don't judge the vocals...I'm not a singer, the drummer just wanted to hear it with something. Our singer is writing vocals for it as we speak.

This was our very first song with the drummer. We made it up right on the spot, so I realize the timing is off.

http://demon1976.dmusic.com/
Last edited by Chazzy29 at Jun 15, 2006,
As far as instrumentals go, I like the tone of the guitar and nice drums, very good for being made on the spot. Now here's the not so good part. Dude, what was up with those vocals? I'm not trying to be mean and I would like to give you constructive criticism, but you need to get rid of the vocalist. I know you said don't pay attention to vocals, but if you don't want anyone to pay attention to it, then why do you even have it? Other than that it's good.
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
I was singing in it. The drummer wanted me to put something with it to see if there was writing potential... I dunno why?

The singer asked me wtf also and laughed at me when he heard it. He's working on vocals to put with it.

The instrumental sounds dry because it's just me and a drummer. The other rhythm/lead guitarist couldn't show up yesterday when we made it and we're in search of a bassist.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
Quote by Chazzy29
I was singing in it. The drummer wanted me to put something with it to see if there was writing potential... I dunno why?

The singer asked me wtf also and laughed at me when he heard it. He's working on vocals to put with it.

The instrumental sounds dry because it's just me and a drummer. The other rhythm/lead guitarist couldn't show up yesterday when we made it and we're in search of a bassist.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

no problem. i think it has great potential just get those other parts with the new vocals and it will be sweet!
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!