What should i clean it wih. One day i used a lysol wipe and my mom said it might damage the guitar because it has alcohal in it so any ides?
I just wipe it with one of those eyeglass cloths, works pretty well

I know they sell cleaning stuff at GC but I don't know what's in them
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
well to clean the body just whip it with a cloth with warm water on it (moist cloth). if you what to fix up the wood in the neck, put oil liek furniture oil on it. I would stick to a moist cloth with really warm water in it, It seriously works wonders. make sure is MOIST squeeze out all the water until it just a bit damp. and than whip down your guitar. Im not sure is alchohol would be bad for you guitar but I would avoid it fo sure.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
use lemon oil on all nonw finshed wood and just use a cloth on the rest
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I use one of those 'static' dusters, you know those fluffy, colorful thingies - if you do it often enough (I usually wipe my guitar every time before and after playing) it's enough to keep it pretty clean. And also once or twice a month I take strings/bridge/everything else down and wipe it all carefully with a slightly moist (not wet, just moist) cloth. I also use lemon oil for the neck every now and then - just make sure you don't overdo it if you're gonna do that as well.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Non abrasive cloth for the body and back of neck, don't wet it. For the fretboard, non abravive cloth with some bore oil if its a rosewood/ebony fretboard. Non abrasive cloth and lighter fluid for a maple fretboard.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
take it to a guitar repair place and have it done profesionally,before you do somthing stupid like pour flamable liquid on your guitar.its not that expensive and they will probably dial in the rest of your guitar while its there.(intonation and such).