I'm choosing between a Line 6 Spider II 212 and an Marshall AVT150. Which one do you think I should pick? The price doesn't matter. All I want is a quality amp with effects that can over power a drumset and another guitarist. I play mainly punk, rock, and hardcore.
Well you won't find a quality amp with any of those two.

For that price you can probably afford a cheap or used valve combo, what's your price range?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^He said he didnt have one. Is effects important? If the answer is yes then Roland Cube 60. If not id say a used Peavey XXX (wich you can get with effects i belive). AVT's and Spiders suck major horse ass.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Well if he doesn't have a price range, why not just get a Mesa or high end Marshall?

Also, look into a JCM900 or 800.
Don't be afraid to care"

Hey dude Line 6 is kick ****ing ass, but the Marshall is a classical amp...and it will last longer too...I mean a crap load of bands use Marshall and crap so why not you
Quote by 1monkey
Hey dude Line 6 is kick ****ing ass, but the Marshall is a classical amp...and it will last longer too...I mean a crap load of bands use Marshall and crap so why not you

Lots of them bands use good Marshalls, that's why.
Don't be afraid to care"

get a line 6 flextone....if you have 1600$, get a line 6 vetta II. arguably one of the best in the world, right alongside the mesaboogies, and JCM's...
Quote by 1monkey

Wow that's the greatest logic I've ever heard, people do this so I should too. Sounds like a Fall Out Boy fan to me.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
OK, so I did some more asking around and decided that I'll just save up somew more and get an all tube amp. Now, I don't really want to spend more even money on pedals because I'm planning on buying another guitar soon, so are there any good all tube amps with effects?