i play mostly punk rock, rock or metal so i want a pedal taht will make each type sound good. and i only have 60$ to spend on it so i could use some advice
You should get a better amp instead, a Vox AD30Vt would fit you good and you wouldn't need a distortion pedal with it. IMO it would sound much better than your current amp with a distotion. If not, then just get a Boss DS-1, Good distortion and it's well under your price range.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
the MT-2 is amazing, but you get way better effects with a good amp. with a ****ty amp, it may sound a bit weak....dont get a ds-1, it cant go that heavy...
Quote by denied
the MT-2 is amazing, but you get way better effects with a good amp. with a ****ty amp, it may sound a bit weak....dont get a ds-1, it cant go that heavy...

Guess you havent heard a DS1 through a vintage Gibson 2x10 tube amp. Heavier than anything you've ever heard.
i personally like the digitech grunge better than the ds-1. they're the same price and i have both. I also play the same kinda stuff that it sounds like you do, so id suggest checking out the grunge.