Whats a good guitar for about 200-350$??

I want it to have good action and preferably a skinny neck please

any help is apreciated
What kind of sound are you going for your really vague, also that's not much for a guitar, you should save up for something better.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Ibanez guitars are all pretty cheap, yet good quality and even the cheapest ones are set up professionally, so their action is super fast. I have a GSA60. It owns.

By the way, you've got a really wierd set up, if you don't mind me saying. I wish mine was like that....
Chimaira's right but if thats your price I would go with an Ibanez.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by sashki
Ibanez guitars are all pretty cheap, yet good quality and even the cheapest ones are set up professionally, so their action is super fast. I have a GSA60. It owns.

By the way, you've got a really wierd set up, if you don't mind me saying. I wish mine was like that....

ahaha thanks anyways im in a punk band if that helps, i could go a little higher to about 500$ if i work more
action is adjustable... any guitar store worth their salt will set up the action any way you want it when you buy it from them...

You might want to think about a Fender Fat Strat... i don't know if that's the kind of neck you're looking for... but it's a very solid guitar for the money...
I'd get a stagg nitro and then u hav money 2 upgrade pickups, it has a gd original tone but im certain with a seymour duncan 4 example it would be killer. Its easy 2 play as well.
i dont think it would be great for a punk band, but i play a schecter, and they are amazing guitars for their price. i also have a fender mexican strat with seymour duncan hot rails in the bridge and that wouldnt give a terrible sound for punk
yeah i like schecters how much do they cost? and they have humbuckers right? my stupid squier bullets single coils give out too much hum
yeha i was thiking of a warrior or a kelly because they look cool and have alder, do they give a high sound or are they lower? i want a high sound, so i was kind of thinking of some kind of SG