Dracon565
165 IQ
So right now I'm really into Nuno's style of playing but there doesnt seem to be anyone similar to him. Granted that makes him unique but is there really no one else out there that has a similar style to him??
Stoecker
Applehead
Acta non verba
2,744 IQ
Not really man, he is out on his own. I love Nuno myself. I'm still utterly in awe when he plays More Than Words. if you've never seen it played live, you should try and find it. i've only got it on dvd from the Guitar Legends Expo 92 in Seville.
S0ulja23
My avatar's too cheesy
1,326 IQ
I dunno if anyone's like him but his style is highly influenced by EVH
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Quote by Applehead
Not really man, he is out on his own. I love Nuno myself. I'm still utterly in awe when he plays More Than Words. if you've never seen it played live, you should try and find it. i've only got it on dvd from the Guitar Legends Expo 92 in Seville.

You two might want to check out Joey Tafolla's "Plastic" album.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Doubleday
Sailor Scout
611 IQ
I dunno if anyone's like him but his style is highly influenced by EVH

Yeah, he's pretty much a funky version of EVH. I like him a lot.

Using the thumb is a key part of his style, just like all funk players.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Why the hell are you all calling him "funk" when all he does to give him that sound is use a lot of chromatics?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.