hello, i just want to know is a Phaser Pedal good? because im pretty interested in buying one....and if you know if i can hear a sample of one can you please give me a link? well thanks
Are you wondering if the Phaser is a good effect? I'd say it's allright but it really depends on the sound you're going for and personal preference. I've only tried the MXR phasers, they sounded good, but I'm not exactly a phaser expert.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Go to a shop and try a few, get your own opinion on some if you're planning on buying one.

Great pedals, but not always useful.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Phasers have got to be used in the right places (unless your EVH of course)..........i like to use phasers to add spice to my solo's......i mean they sound nice when used in moderation, the only good ones i can think of are the MXR phase 90 and possibly the boss one, the green one........gah i cant remember what its called

A good example of a phaser being used is in the intro to number of the beast by iron maiden, its the swirling sound that you hear on like the 4th time or so of the intro riff
Electro Harmonix Small Stone is a good one too...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30