im planning on going to guitar center to see how much theyll give for my ibanez rg350dx, how much do you think theyll give me, i just want to ahead of time cause there are none in my city
$150 - $200 if its in perfect condition.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Quote by ias05
im planning on going to guitar center to see how much theyll give for my ibanez rg350dx, how much do you think theyll give me, i just want to ahead of time cause there are none in my city

They'll give you about 60% of the used market price...they offered me $60 for my like-new Vox AD15VT.

It's a ripoff - sell it to someone in person or eBay it.
50-60% of what you paid. MAX. 70%, but since it's Ibanez (looses value faster than, say Gibson) and it's a cheaper model.
I have that exact guitar in white, it's a fantastic guitar, I would never get rid of it for anything. Well, as far as price goes, brand new when I bought it, it was about $350. But, since music stores(especially Guitar Center) rip you off, they'll give you probably give you no more than $200 for it and that's only if it's in perfect condition(by perfect I mean not one scratch on it). Believe me I have experience trading guitars in, I lost $800 after I traded in my Washburn DD75 Maya Pro, which was a $1600 guitar when I bought it, they only gave me $800 for it. I was ticked off after I left the store that day.
damn you guys and your cheap prices, in canada, i called a guitar store and he was selling a white RG350DX for 689 bucks...thats with tax...i dont find that worth it if the trem will just crap out on me
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I know, guitars are so expensive in Canada. Even those lower end Yamaha models go for around 300+ tax.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.