sounds like the pinball game theme that comes with my computer!!

well i just listened to the first one

and i thought it was good

errrrm try distorting the second guitar (kill me for saying that!!) would sound brill though
cheers - i am not sure if distorting would sound better though! i quite like the clean tone of the guitar, but its an idea which i am grateful for!!
Well that was crap
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
don't be a prick mate, if you thin its crap, fair does, but please explain why so we can improve! grow up and be a bit more considerate hey?
Quote by dwnbowden
Well that was crap

Not necessary buddy......Anyway, I was digging homeless
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
thanks mate! was there anyhting in particular you enjoyed? Did you listen to any of the other songs?
In 'homeless', the playing is really good...the lyrics are alright, and the vocals are not my favourite, but they are alright I suppose. They atleast fit the music, they just sound really strained. Like the 'hey' was really weak for a note that seemed like it was supposed to be attacked harder. The instrumentation is really good, not too original though, but I quite like it.

in 'Place of instinct' the bass needs to be brought out a little bit more in the beginning, it just sounds extremely weak and with it being the main focus of that part of the song, it should really be pushed through so the listener can really hear it. The vocals are not my favourite in this, but they are alright. Good solo.

in 'Ghost Song' good lead guitar, I think that the arrangement in this is by far the best. It just sounds really smooth. Good effects around :45. The vocals here aren't bad, they just need to be brought forth a little more. Overall good song.

I really enjoyed your stuff quite a bit. Just some minor points I heard some stuff I didnt like. I saw you weren't getting too much help, so I took a stab at it.

I don't have anything up right now, but if you're looking to return the favour, simply follow the link in my sig and vote for finalist #2. I really need the help.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
thankyou very much mate! your right about place of instinct, although it is very hard to get recorded, as its more a "live" song if you get me! lol

P.S I voted for you!
Quote by tommy_tom
thanks mate! was there anyhting in particular you enjoyed? Did you listen to any of the other songs?

Yea it was the rhythm, I liked the way the song flowed. Ill listen to the other ones soon and get back to u
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
ok, i appreciate your comments. does anyone wish to add anything about the way in which the songs flow, or anything else?
new song now available! second chance! please review

EDIT: does not appear to have loaded, ill get back to you, but please check the other stuff out whlst you wait!