hey all, i've been playing for three years and the last year and a half or so, i have been focusing on theory and improvisation. i haven't learned any good songs for a long time. i ask you to suggest some songs that i would enjoy playing with good solos and sweet riffs. i am a real metalhead i like Nevermore, black label society, pantera, lamb of god, children of bodom, that kind of stuff. if you think of a song that fits into the metal category then by all means please suggest it. it doesnt have to be by the afforementioned bands either. suggest any song and i'll see if i can learn it. thanks in advance.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
walk or cemetery gates by pantera. laid to rest by lamb of god. crazy train or mr crowley by ozzy.bed of razors by CoB. all those have kick ass riffs or solos or both.
ive been playing for two years and "holy wars...the punishment due" by megadeth is a huge challenge for me, so it should be fun for you.
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
specific songs people.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
alot of cob. kissing the shadows is fun.

sea of lies by symphony x
other symphony x songs

more cob

thats about it, lol
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Quote by JamesKid3
black label society eah...try learning "suicide messiah". i love that song.

i second that

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.