When i turn on my amp and my me-50 and i have one of my clean settings on, there is a very small amount of distortion. It is just a little bit but it ruins the clean sound if i hit the strings hard. It has never done this before and I have had my me-50 since christmas. I plugged my guitar straight into the amp with two different cables and it worked perfectly. I dont know what is wrong. Please help!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
back off the gain and raise the level
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
The clean has been perfectly fine until today when I turned on my pedal and it did this. I know its nothing with my settings because like I said, it has been working fine until today

edit: good news. its fixed. the master volume was too high. i think that i accidentally turned it while editing my clean setting. thanks for the help guys.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Jun 16, 2006,