Well, not entirely sure where to put this, so I'll dump it in here for now.

Has anyone heard of a bloke called Doyle Dykes? He's a really really good acoustic guitarist, who I've just discovered, am curious as to anyone else knows him or likes his stuff?

He's American, and he's a Christian musician which may put people off I guess, but give him a chance before you just dismiss him, he's pretty damn good.

Taylor Guitar Promo

Wabash Cannonball
ive heard of him. Hes an incredible fingerpicker. Great guitarist
I'd totally have to agree with that Doyle Dykes thing. I really don't like almost all Christian music, but this guy's amazing at finger picking and has near-perfect tone. Also, anybody who thinks Slash sucks, I'll give you two words: "screw you"
Slash is an amazing writer and performer. I'll admit that his technique is a bit sloppy, but he makes up for it with creativity and a great sense of melody and harmony. It's easy to pick one part of his amazing ability and criticize it, but if you put together all aspects of it, he's truly and amazing guitarist.
Quote by blackhawk397
I'd totally have to agree with that Doyle Dykes thing. I really don't like almost all Christian music, but this guy's amazing at finger picking and has near-perfect tone. Also, anybody who thinks Slash sucks, I'll give you two words: "screw you"
Slash is an amazing writer and performer. I'll admit that his technique is a bit sloppy, but he makes up for it with creativity and a great sense of melody and harmony. It's easy to pick one part of his amazing ability and criticize it, but if you put together all aspects of it, he's truly and amazing guitarist.

Who the fuck said anything about Slash? That was completely irrelevant to this thread.
Who the fuck said anything about Slash? That was completely irrelevant to this thread.

yeah, umm, nobody said anything about slash >.>

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)