What do i do if i played my guitar for 10 hours straight ive been practicung my solos and all of a sudden pieces of skin rip off from my fingers and just keep faling off and theres dents in my fingers that wont go away. Im only 12 so i dont know what to do.
Stop playing guitar until your fingers have healed. If they don't hurt, chances are it's just dead skin falling off - if it stings, give it a rest for a while.
What John said, and don't play guitar for 10 hours straight. Like you did, you run the risk of hurting yourself.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
First are you serious? If you are then its probably just dead skin like the other said. You build up calluses on the tips of your fingers from the strings... nothing to worry about.
your just going through puberty. next thing you know hair will grow in funny places and your armpits will start to stink.
dont play a day or something and this tough skin will cover your finger tips.
Quote by VR6 Stoner
your just going through puberty. next thing you know hair will grow in funny places and your armpits will start to stink.

you suck