Im wanting to buy a 12 string electic yet as there aint much choice, im seeing if anyone has any recomendations OTHER than a rickenbacker as thats way out of my price range.
the main contender ive seen is the schecter TSH-12 (see attached)
http://www.schecterguitars.com/imgs/hr_tsh12_blk.jpg
the only others ive seen are the daisy rock one, which is not as nice, or a twin neck which i dont really want.

any suggestions?
the world loves a bastard
There's always the Fender Stratocaster XII, I wouldn't imagine it's cheap though.
daisy rock's for chicks.
but to answer your question there isnt such thing as something that stands up against the rickenbacker 12 string and is cheap.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
im not worried about cheap, i have about £500 max to spend, and the schecter is £400 so it fits, plus is quite good, and i really dont care about the daisy rock being for girls, they make good guitars, except their 12 string looks cheap.
the world loves a bastard
I think Danelectro makes 12 strings, or they used to. I'm not sure if they still do, but they wouldn't cost much (at least compared to a Ric).
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
i have an OLP MM12, i mean i know a rickenbacker would be better, but it wasnt much and i love the thing. look into it
Myspace

::type

Originally Posted by cool#9
i've got better things to do then waste my life jacking off

Originally Posted by Muffin Man
liar
That Scheter looks really nice, I'd stick with that choice.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
go with the TSH
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
Quote by bean-o
Actually, it might just be in his price range, allthough I'm not sure what this would be in GBP.

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Stratocaster-XII-12-String-Electric-Guitar-i154999.music

its definately in his price range. 1GBP is like $2
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100