anyone still like him or is he like better off stoping his music career i went to like a concert of his like 2001 or somthing there were like no people there so.....
yeah like hes not like very good
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
if noone was there
how were you there?
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
no i mean like there were only like 100 some people there i dont like him but the show was close to my home town though it kinda be cool
^ dude you really really have to stop using like every other word

no i mean like there were only like 100 some people there i dont like him but the show was close to my home town though it kinda be cool

try saying

No, I mean there were only 100 people there, I'm not really a big fan of his but the show was quite close to where I live and so I came to the conclusion that it might be a fun experience.
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
Kid Rock = Next Pink Floyd. He's amazing. You can just smell the musical talent from him.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by TylerRRR
^ dude you really really have to stop using like every other word

try saying

No, I mean there were only 100 people there, I'm not really a big fan of his but the show was quite close to where I live and so I came to the conclusion that it might be a fun experience.

dont be a DlCK
I don't really like him. Although he's got a phenomenal voice for those of you who have actually heard him properly sing, a la Picture ft Sheryl Crow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlIPObckaE&search=Sheryl%20Crow
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I don't like him. But he's better now than he was when he first got popular.
Could never get into his stuff. Although American Bad Ass is alright (mainly because it uses the Sad But True riff)
Kid Rock is pretty awesome i think. i just saw his concert and it was packed and he has great energy up on stage. What i like is that he is always doing something new on his albums, example: rap, rock, country, soul, punk, southern, etc.
"Tuning... who the f*** needs tuning?!"
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Kid Rock should hang his cowboy ass by a meathook and die.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I think Kid Rock is amazing, many different styles of music, great guitar work (although lead guitarist Kenny Olson just quit) and amazing drumming and his keyboardist is awesome too. He does a kick ass cover of Free Bird
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
ok well im not going to be nice about this and some ppl may start to get angry when i say this but im telling the truth and is the right thing to say......

but

anyone who likes kid rock should die
Him and Fred Durst should clean toilets for a living and live in a trailer together. They make a nice couple, you know? Just two poseur fake ass sellout dumbfuck butt buddies putting utter shit on records.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Last edited by grungefan89 at Feb 3, 2007,
Quote by grungefan89
Him and Fred Durst should clean toilets for a living and live in a trailer together. They make a nice couple, you know? Just two poseur fake ass sellout dumbfuck butt buddies putting utter shit on records.

I've hardly heard his stuff, but the stuff I have heard I thought was horrible. It's just boring fake generic rock. There's just no depth to it. What you see is what you get.
That's the truth.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.