Hey,

I'm looking into getting a new amp. Marshall to be specific.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good amp that is loud, good quality, onboard effects, and wont cost a million dollars. lol

I just want something that is big enough to gig with, small enough to carry around.

Help is appreciated.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Last edited by Dylan-19 at Jun 15, 2006,
what type of music style?
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
whatever you do just don't get a MG series marshall.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
What is your price range?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i'd recomend an AVT... the AVT gives you good versitility whie still giving good tone... also not all that expensive almost half the cost of the TSL series...
I WANT TO BE THE MINORITY!
Quote by fwibble
what type of music style?

Well I play anything from Blink-182 to Black Sabbath and Metallica

Basically I would ideally like a well rounded amp that can handle pretty much everything.

I don't however play country, hip-hop or anything like that.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by edwardthegreat5
What is your price range?

$0.00 - $1,000

Also, Im in Canada so keep that in mind

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by kevinmawae25
i'd recomend an AVT... the AVT gives you good versitility whie still giving good tone... also not all that expensive almost half the cost of the TSL series...

The AVT sucks, if you don't have alot of cash, Marshall isn't the right way to go if you don't want to spend money, save up and get this-
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-DSL401-Combo-Amp?sku=483125
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
The AVT sucks, if you don't have alot of cash, Marshall isn't the right way to go if you don't want to spend money, save up and get this-
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-DSL401-Combo-Amp?sku=483125

Well that's only $1,000 I can spend about $1,000 on an amp, I just dont want to be spending like $1,500 or over.

~ C.G. Jung