Someone advised me to get an Ibanez RG321 MH cos it sounds pretty decent and it's quite cheap. I don't wanna go on one persons oppinion so if anyone could help....
Thanks
You a Metalhead?

Best axe in it's price range, unless you can find one of the old DKMGTs used.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
I play metal, which i told it was good for, and it's either get that or save up but i'm way too impatient for that.
It's a neat axe, I was going to get it. But I don't like the shape of the wizard necks...but that's just me.
Quote by nightmareangel
Cool Any idea what sort of amp i should use with it?

Ultimate headbanger's set on a budget:

Ibanez RG-321
Cube 30/60
GHS Boomers (I chose .11s)
Dunlop Jazz picks (Believe me, they are a god send for picking fast, and pinch harmonics are easy as hell to do. These )

Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
I have one and couldn't be happier.

edit: except, of course, if i had a different amp
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Last edited by BWenz7 at Jun 16, 2006,
Quote by PunishedOne
Ultimate headbanger's set on a budget:

Ibanez RG-321
Cube 30/60
GHS Boomers (I chose .11s)
Dunlop Jazz picks (Believe me, they are a god send for picking fast, and pinch harmonics are easy as hell to do. These )

hell yes. i totally second this. the Ibanez is a good budget guitar with the mahogany body, the cube 30/60 is a great little modelling amp, and the dunlop jazz pick are my personal favorite, i use the purple ones. but with the strings im more of a Daddario man but thats my opinion.