My friend finally sent the photos he took for me with his camera. I don't know how to post pics so here they are on putfile finally. Clicky

Background Info:
-I bought this guitar for $50 usd.
-The bridge pickup was changed to a Seymour Duncan Hotrail.
-The neck pickup's cover was removed and is now just open coiled.
-The truss rod cover is god knows where.
-Fast slim profile maple neck.
-Tuning heads where changed I believe. Not sure what kind though I'll check em out.
-Control cavity is fully shielded. Pickup cavity is not shielded.
-String through body and tele bridge.
-Misc. battle scars.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Jun 15, 2006,
So what's this for exactly?
Are you just showing it, cause I've seen a few of these before.
Thats a damn nice Tele you have there. Do you know what kind of wood the body is and Teles don't have truss rod covers.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I am showing this cause it was requested on one of my earlier threads about this guitar. This tele does have a truss rod cover but was lost when I was setting it up. It's somewhere just gotta look. I have to find out what wood the body is though. I am guessing alder but not to sure.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

ibanez lawsuit tele custom, i have a proper ibanez tele, i think the guy shouldnt have put in the duncan into it, for 50 USD you got a great bargain, some ibanez lawsuit guitars are very expensive, but i think this one would be the least as expensive as they are not that rare
pickup cover was taken off probably for a more gritty sound, nice buy, please dont change it, its a sin, there is very good quality wood in that guitar and very good electronics, this guitar could have been made in the same factory as "tokai" which anyone who knows of them are the "original" copies of guitars and are a far better quality than the actual fender strats, in perfect condition (original parts) i reckon your ibanez tele custom could be better than ANY fender tele custom without a doubt
No doubt it's better. I love it to bits. Looking for it's original pup though and tuning heads but I doubt the old owner has em. I like the guitar as is. I originally planned to sell it but I became attached to it. I don't think I can get much for it anyway with all the mods to it.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

i had the original machine heads on mine but they were falling apart, i got a new set that look old,
lol. I gotta find out what machine heads go on this though. I think it's the standard stratocaster klusion machine heads. At least thats what it looks like it was drilled for originally. I'll find a worn down pickup cover somewhere to replace the original. I dunno what to do about the truss rod cover as I can't find that. The original owner doesn't have the original bridge pup. I like the hotrail but I at least want the guitar to look original so I might replace it with something else.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem