Ok, so after much deliberating, I chose this as my bass head of choice. But now I have no idea what cab I need. Basically, my band gig a lot and we're touring over the summer, so it's bye bye combo amp and hello head. The venues will all have a cab I can borrow so it's much easier to just cart a head around.

However. I want to get a cab as a sort of "just in case" thing. I mean, a head won't be much use for practicing or playing small gigs unless I have a cab.

Cut to the chase, right? Ok. I've been pulling my hair out because all these cabs tell me different specs, and I have no idea which cab fits my head, or whether I can just plonk it on any cab and it'll work. I know that I don't want to be putting a 300W head to full blast through a 150W cab, but that's it

So what's a good one to buy? What cabs are bad, and which are good?

I'm looking at spending around £200... I know that's not very much, but it's all I have

Thanks for helping a n00b out
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I would try posting this in the bass forum as most of these people don't play bass .
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Cheers, I've done that, but I'm going to leave this here just on the off chance that someone will know
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████