excuse me for being retarded but i'm not a fan of hardcore music or screamo but aren't they the same because from what i have heard they sound a lot alike. and i know you might wanna slap me in the eye but i'm not trying to insult anyone.
well i gotta friend who is obssesed with underoath and norma jean so i was thinking they sound alike, somewhat, so shouldn't they be the same genre
Quote by hourglass666
Screamo sucks, like Underoath or Alexisonfire. Hardcore is ok.

Neither of those bands are screamo.

This thread is kinda stupid.
In my opinion, Norma Jean and Underoath don't sound they same. It is all perception. When I hear country music, it all sounds like the same person, but its not.
yeah i can't stand country music but i can at the very least tolerate hardcore or whatever you call it, i also would like to know what the hell post-hardcore is
We really need to get the new FAQ up and running so there's no more threads like this.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Quote by emokid182
We really need to get the new FAQ up and running so there's no more threads like this.

word
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)