Now that ive got your attention...

i was thinking of replacing my vox ad50vt with an all tube amp

My neighbour is willing to sell me his Crate Vintage Club 30 for 350cdn, im just wondering if anyone has tried this amp, and what did think of it? I dont really play anything high gain, its usually mostly low gain stuff and cleans stuff... Would this amp be good for what im looking for?

Thanks for your help
MG's are great.

Doesn't Joe Walsh use one of them tube Crate's?. . . Haven't tried it, but I like Joe's tone on Crossroads concert, so eh.
^I thought I saw one of those on the stage there.

I played one of the tinier ones (15 I think), it was alright, nothing spectacular, but it's a budget amp. If it gets you off, purchase it.
seeing as how a V30 goes for over $500 USD, 350cdn is a steal. Not a bad amp at all, very nice tube tone, and well worth the 350.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Is the overdrive enough to handle low gain stuff like Led Zeppelin, Cream, Guns N Roses possibly, or do i have to invest in a distortion pedal along with the amp?
I would buy an overdrive pedal with it. Distortions pedals don't go well with tubes.
first of all the overdrive is enough for those sounds you wanted, you could buy an overdrive pedal if you felt like it.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?