Quote by AtrumArx
Sounds good!

Thanks, there are some parts in the lead I dont like much at all ~_~, but got tired of recording over and over
you gutta tab that song man, it sounds awesome. Im not sure about the solo though, doesnt sound quite fluent with your beginning. But even with that, it still sounds awesome, keep it up
Quote by Mexican Militia
you gutta tab that song man, it sounds awesome. Im not sure about the solo though, doesnt sound quite fluent with your beginning. But even with that, it still sounds awesome, keep it up

Ha, well thanks alot, yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to add the solo or not, It sounded better when I was playing it instead of recording ha, but I'll see about sending tabs for it to you, just add me on there and leave me a comment so I don't forget
Quote by IMcrazy369
eh... it was alright. some notes sounded really out of place.

Yeah, I agree with you, but like I kept playing it different and outta the 100 times I recorded it, that one sounded the best :P
Last edited by fragydig529 at Jun 15, 2006,
I think that's the fact why I liked it (some of the out of place notes). It made it more unique, i guess. Make a full version with some more rhythm chords and stuff, sounds pretty good.
Crit my stuff? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374777
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Last edited by Mapsand01 at Jun 16, 2006,