Right before the main verse into beast and the harlot and right after the little part where it goes :
D: 0-15-0-17-0-18-017-015 part
there is a rele quick guitar part that is hard to catch but its there..does ne1 noe the tab for it
do it by ear, if your playing it for a show, and you did it by ear and it sounds close, no one will know the difference
Quote by Zacky~Vengeance
Right before the main verse into beast and the harlot and right after the little part where it goes :
D: 0-15-0-17-0-18-017-015 part
there is a rele quick guitar part that is hard to catch but its there..does ne1 noe the tab for it

Did you look on this site? I know for a fact there's a "very accurate" tab on here. (Moony)

Bry
ya ive looked on here and i think i noe wut tab your talking about but it doesnt show the quick little thing synyster/zacky does at this part..its driving me nuts cuz i noe its sumtin with a slide and its hard to do by ear.
You need to be more specific. Give us times and a better description of how it sounds because I have no idea what you're talking about unless it's that ascending riff:

|---------------------------------|-------------------------10s13-10----13---||
|---------------------------------|----------------------10----------13------||
|---------------------------------|-------------12-10-13---------------------||
|--0--0-0-0-15-0-0-0-0-17-0-0-0-0-|-18--0-0-0-0------------------------------||
|---------------------------------|------------------------------------------||
|---------------------------------|------------------------------------------||
On the topic of this song, could anyone give me some advice on the pre-verse riff:

----------------10---------------12----------------13---------------12----------------10
12-12-12-12---12-12-12-12---12-12-12-12---12-12-12-12---12-12-12-12---

I really cant get it right (the 16th note 12s..)
That's not the correct way to play it. As shown above is the right way. Your version has the same notes but the 12's should be 0's, so it's an octave higher than in the recording. Once you do that, then you can play the other notes on that string as well making it alot easier.

Bry
I play it like this

D string ---15p12h15s17-18
B string --------------------------18-15
...AJFA!!!!!!

(The Black Album was a "new musical direction," (albeit a very gay one); whereas St. Anger was more of an abomination upon mankind.)
Last edited by TheConsequencer at Jun 18, 2006,
I usually just try to hear it by ear, then take it from there.
Quote by JMack
Fallinsuburbia is a very intelligent user. Trust him.

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
u do play it 121210 ect as shown in an early post watch syn play it for a beast and the harlot lesson for total guitar on youtube and u will see