I am looking into getting a good practice amp to have at home so I dont have to haul my half stack back and forth from practice (sucks when you have a Camaro). I did some research and came across these. $400 is the limit I will spend because it is just for practice and maybe recording or small gigs. These are what I found...

VOX VALVETRONIX AD50VT 50W
ROLAND CUBE 60
FENDER FM212R
BEHRINGER V-TONE GMX212
CRATE XT120R
CRATE FXT120
LINE 6 SPIDER II 210

I'm mostly leaning toward the Vox amp or the Roland Cube because they seem to be the best. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
VOX- I hear people love this, but me personally I just wasn't exactly feeling it.

Roland Cube- Excellent for portability and it's a great lil' amp for metal.

Fender FM212R- I own this amp, though it's not as convenient to carry around (obviously more so than a half-stack) it has good cleans. I like them a lot. Though if you play really heavy metal, the distortion doesn't have enough bite. Also no headphone jack if you really use them. What pursuaded me the most was that it is freakin' LOUD. I have yet to turn it past 4 and I've played in a good sized gym.

Not a fan of crates sounds.

Line 6 - I also comtemplated getting one of these, but alas the distortions were a little too digital for my liking.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys! I think I'm gonna go with the Cube. I just hope Guitar Center has them tomorrow.