Hey everybody. I'm starting this thread again cause it got deleted, cause I guess I put it in the wrong section. So I've been playing for a while but I really don't listen to that many bands, cause I dont have the money to be buying CD's all the time. I ve heard a lot of songs out there from friends and other guitar players. But, Never got the names of most songs. So if anybody can post some good songs that anybody knows. I play alot of Metalica, Pink Floyd and Scorpions. But mosly I like thinking of stuff on my own... Which I figured out nobody likes to listen to that. So if anybody wants to post any songs from good bands that are easy to play along with ones you learn 'em then I would really apreciate it.
umm theres System of a down, if you have a 7-string or know how to tune a sixer down to that level theres korn, Slipknot, metallica and megadeth can be easy to play along to at times, theres Catch 22, Street Light Manifesto, and rage against the machine and 1 more is Lamb of God. have fun
Unburnzing consists of 1 simple step:Unburnzing

Quote by yawn
Nice user name
Love live metal

Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
ive seen these before. one guy sold 2 air guitars, for $2 each or something. people are retarded, what can i say.